Wildcard for the Challenge Roth
“dreams cannot be cancelled“ is the motion of this year’s DATEV Challenge Roth powered by hep – and we are serious about it! Although tickets for the world’s largest long-distance triathlon of the world have long been sold out, hep still has exclusive wildcards for you! These will be drawn on June 9, 2021, exclusively via our Instagram page.
What are you waiting for? Make your dream come true! With a little luck, you will be in Roth on September 5, 2021.
- 3,8 k
- Start: 6:30
- Location / P1: Kanallände Hilpoltstein
- Course: One lap in the Main-Danube Canal
- 180 k
- Location / P2: P+R Hilpoltsteiner Straße
- Cource: Two laps each 85,5 k + 9 k to Roth
- 42,195 k
- Location / Finish: Triathlon Park in the city park
- Route: The ‘‘traditional route‘‘ connects the canal with the city center of Roth and the community of Büchenbach
- Special: hep hotspot ‘‘Büchenbach‘‘ at kilometer 35
- Finish time: 23:05
What to do
How can I participate in the give-away?
- Start of the wildcard give-away is on June 9, 2021
- Participation exclusively via our Instagram profile.
Conditions of participation
The raffle is not connected to Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram.This competition is carried out by @hepglobal (hep global GmbH). Eligible are people aged 18 and over. Participation takes place via the requirements described in the post. The competition ends on July 14th, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. The lot decides. The winners will be contacted via Instagram message. Only the contact details of the winners are requested for the purpose of sending the prize. These are never saved or further processed.
- The competition starts on June 9th, 2021 and ends on July 14th, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- There will be three independent raffles. The winners will be drawn from the current competition week.
- The 3 announcements of the winners always take place one week after the publication of the post at 4:00 p.m.
- The first draw will take place on June 16, 2021, the second draw on June 30, 2021 and the third draw on July 14, 2021.
- The winners will always be randomly selected and notified on Wednesday afternoons.
- The prize described in the Instagram post will be raffled.
- Participation takes place via likes and comments on the Instagram post from @hepglobal. Multiple comments will be counted as a single entry.
- Comments that violate the Instagram guidelines, German law and / or the copyright will be removed without notice after becoming aware of them. The Instagram account is therefore excluded from winning.
- The winners will be informed via the Instagram comment function of the Instagram post and in our story. In addition, each winner will be contacted again directly via the direct message function of the respective social media channel. Each winner must report their address details within 24 hours via a private message to the Instagram page @hepglobal. If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize will be raffled again among all participants.
- All Instagram names of the participants are recorded and saved to determine the winnings. All data will be deleted no later than 30 days after the end of the competition. Address data will only be recorded by the winners and will only be used to send the prize. No data will be passed on to 3rd. The participants have statutory rights to information, changes and revocation rights
DATEV Challenge Roth powered by hep
DATEV Challenge Roth powered by hep
The Challenge Roth is not just any triathlon, but the largest and most spectacular long-distance triathlon in the world – and sustainably different: familiar, original and legendary. 3,400 individual athletes, 650 relay teams and a world-class starting field. Every year since 1984, the otherwise tranquil town of Roth has been transformed into a triathlon dream, full of emotion and passion.
Here, hep and the hep Sports Team cannot be missing. Since this year, we are a proud partner of the event with the goal of expanding the event’s role as a sustainable triathlon even further.
hep and the triathlon in Roth
The legendary triathlon in Roth gets a new presenting. The company ‘’hep – there is no planet b“ becomes the new partner for sustainability in the triathlon dream factory. In the future, the DATEV Challenge Roth powered by hep will not only ensure that athletes fulfill their dreams when they finish in the Roth triathlon stadium; the new partnership will also allow the event to further expand its role as a sustainable triathlon. The company hep which is already well-known in the triathlon world with its own Sports Team, develops, builds and operates solar parks worldwide – financed by German investors.
Christian Hamann, CEO of hep global: ‘‘The largest long-distance triathlon event in the world and hep are a perfect match. Together, we are characterized by sustainability, experience, reliability and professionalism. In addition, the race leads over the Solarer Berg which of course has a nice ring to it for us as a solar company. We are happy to support Felix Walchshöfer and his team on the way to even more sustainability. And to make a fantastic competition for the professional athletes of our Sports Team as well as other interested triathletes‘‘.
Felix Walchshöfer, Managing Director TEAMCHALLENGE: ‘‘I am very happy that at this of all times we were able to win hep, a great presenting partner who cares about sustainability. In recent years and decades, we have always attached great importance to recycling, local suppliers and waste avoidance, both during the race week, for example by reusing reusable tableware and during the year, for example through our merchandise most of which is produced locally at RenéRosa in Roth, packaged plastic-free and shipped climate neutral. Compared to other major triathlon events, we are already leading in this area. With hep at our side, we can now step it up a notch and become even greener and more sustainable. There are also already really nice ideas that we would like to implement at the event that will directly benefit the athletes and the environment‘‘.
Ronnie Schildknecht, manager of the hep Sports Team and professional athlete himself: ‘’The most beautiful triathlon stories are written in Roth! We are therefore very pleased that we can participate from in it from now on as a presenting partner. Hopefully, also with many athletes of our hep Sports Team. Because every triathlete has to experience the special Roth feeling for himself once. Once over the Solarer Berg and being cheered on by the spectators along the course, everyone gets a very special adrenaline kick’’.
hep’s commitment to the Rother Triathlon is long-term. The partnership will last for at least over the next three years with the option to extend.
Based in Güglingen, Baden-Württemberg, hep is increasing the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix by developing new solar parks. In 2020 alone, hep solar parks produced around 44,155 megawatt hours of solar power worldwide; this corresponds to the consumption of over 12,000 three-person households. As a result, more than 33.9 kilotons of CO2 emissions were avoided, which would otherwise have been generated by fossil fuel power production. hep creates offers for capital investors who want to make an active contribution to the protection and preservation of the environment with their money.
Boris Stein, Laura Philipp and the 2014 Ironman Hawaii world champion Sebastian Kienle have already taken advantage of this opportunity. The latter has chosen hep as a “green sponsor” and recently invested in one of the company’s funds for the second time.
hep Sports Team moves closer to Roth
The company’s own hep Sports Team, among others, with Sebastian Kienle, Laura Philipp, Maurice Clavel and Daniel Bækkegård, its own junior team and main sponsor of the Bundesliga team “hep Team Neckarsulm” has been causing a sensation in triathlon for years. For instance, Daniel Bækkegård won the Ironman 70.3 Dubai 2021 in March, and Laura Philipp finished third at the PTO World Championship in Daytona in December in her first race with the hep Sports Team. Through the new partnership, the hep Sports Team will become an important part of the event in the future with many athletes themselves on the start line or in various roles during the event weeks.